Opening Times and Prices
The Pensthorpe Conservation Trust shares facilities with Pensthorpe and is open every day except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
March - December 10am - 5pm daily January - February 10am - 4pm daily
The PCC shares facilities with the Pensthorpe Estate, including:
- Ample free visitor parking including easy access disabled parking
- Shop, Courtyard Café and viewing gallery are wheelchair accessible
- Binoculars available to hire (please ask in shop)
- Wheelchairs are available in the shop for onsite use
- Wheelchair and pushchair accessible trails
- dogs are not allowed, except for Guide Dogs
- photography and filming is permitted - but only for your own personal use. Any commercial/stock library photography must be agreed in advance and is subject to a fee.
As of 1st January 2014
Admission Prices (jointly with the Pensthorpe Estate)
Adults £11.25, Children (3-16yrs) £8.00, Seniors £9.50. One free entry for one essential carer per paying disabled visitor
Admission Prices for the Reserve and Wensum Discovery Tour (jointly with the Pensthorpe Estate)
Adults £16.00, Children (3-16yrs) £11.75, Seniors £14.25
The Wensum Discovery Tour
Adults £5.75, Children (3-16yrs) £4.75, Annual Membership Pass holders £5.75
Group Rates (on groups of 15 or more - jointly with the Pensthorpe Estate)
Adults £10.25, Children (3-16yrs) £7.00, Seniors £8.50 - Prices are per person
We offer guided walks and talks plus other activities. Please contact us to have a booking form sent to you.
Pensthorpe Annual Membership Pass
Pensthorpe's Annual Membership Pass offers exceptional value for money for all those that love nature and the outdoors.
Membership benefits include:
- 10% discount on entry for additional family or friends who visit with you
- Free or discounted entry for most of our events
- Twice yearly newsletter which updates you on all the news.
Adult £45.00, Senior £40.00, Child £35.00